Monday, December 31, 2007











I guess you've wondered where I've been for the past few months. I've just been extremely busy with work, and have not had the time or brain power to write my blog.








We've had a quiet, but very nice Christmas this year, and Santa was very good to us. I'm posting new pictures of our pool project. We finally have it filled with water and are trying to get the ph balanced. We still have a great deal of work to do on the yard, but that will take us a few weeks or maybe months to finish it the way we want it to look.








Let us know what you think.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon says "Cool!" It looks so inviting considering the high here will be 25 degrees tomorrow!

Leslie said...

Grant's got his swimmies ready! We can't wait to try it out!

Kelly said...

Looks great!

Kristi said...

That is beautiful - did you think about salt water for the pool? I have heard that it's really easy to maintain...